The ability to manipulate cold and ice is a Sub-Class of Thermal Magick, and a variation of Water magick.
User can create, shape and manipulate ice, water frozen into a solid state and appears naturally in forms of snow, hail, icicles, ice spikes and candles, glaciers, pack ice, frost, and polar ice caps, and cold by reducing the kinetic energy of atoms and thus making things colder, for various effects and combinations.
Ice attacks are divided into two groups depending on whether they use Cold or Ice:
- Creating/generating/increasing, shaping and manipulating cold for various effects, freezing areas of differing sizes/shapes and/or objects for several effects:
- Cold energy manipulation
- Frostbite to freeze anything to atomic level making it fragile.
- Cellular disintegration by causing frostbites that cannot be repaired.
- Creating/generating/increasing ice.
- Burrowing with choice between simply gliding through ice or leaving a tunnel.
- Shape, compress, and/or otherwise manipulate ice.
- Ice constructs including weapons, walls, armors or allies/servants.
- Move/lift ice at nearly any speed whether in/on surface, air or water. One could even do this on vacuum of space if one has way to survive the experience.
- Ice surfing.
- Elemental flight using ice.